Architectural Index for Ontario

Information on Architect: Tambling, Howard

Notes of Parrot, Tambling and Witmer.

Address: 145 Queen Street East
Type of Building: Hostels
Name of Building: Fred Victor Mission
Notes: First building by E.J. Lennox opened in 1894. The second building was designed by Howard Tambling and opened in 1960. The third building opened in 1990 and was designed by Garwood-Jones and Van Nostrand.

Building completed 1982
Demolished ???

Journal or book Year Month Page Vol. No.
AZURE 1993 Jan./Fe 12
Edward James Lennox: "Builder of Toronto" 1995 n/a 38,49
Fred Victor Mission Story 1993 n/a all