Architectural Index for Ontario

Information on Architect: Denison, Arthur

Not Available

Address: 0 Runnymead Road
Type of Building: Elementary Schools
Name of Building: No.22 York School
Notes: West Toronto Junction's first school. Built on the southwest corner of Elizabeth and Louisa Streets (now Runnymead and St. John's Road)

Building completed 1882

Journal or book Year Month Page Vol. No.
Leader and Recorder 1995 Spring 7

End of record
Address: 0 Toronto Island(s)
Type of Building: Churches
Name of Building: St. Andrew's-by-the-Lake

Building completed c1884
Altered 1895

Journal or book Year Month Page Vol. No.
Toronto Star 1998 March E2 24th