Architectural Index for Ontario

Information on Building Name: Farr House

Address: 905 Queen Street West
Type of Building: Houses
Name of Building: Farr House
Notes: Built in 1847 by John Farr, who established the Farr Brewery on the adjacent site in 1819. Was owned by the Polish National Union of Canada and operated as a community centre, along with no. 899 Queen Street West. Now serves as part of the Trinity Lofts in-fill project.

Journal or book Year Month Page Vol. No.
ACORN 1991 Spring 27-28 16 1
National Post 2001 July A23 Thur 12th
National Post 2001 Sept. N1,6 8th
Newsletter / Architectural Conservancy of Toronto 1988 Jan. 7
Toronto Star 2000 Feb. P9 19th