Architectural Index for Ontario

Information on Building Name: St. James Parochial School

Address: 65 Church Street
Type of Building: Parochial Schools
Name of Building: St. James Parochial School
Notes: Functioned as a Sunday School for the St. James Anglican Cathedral. Demolished in 1909 to make way for the Parish House by Darling & Pearson.

Building completed 1850-1851
Officially opened 30 Dec 1851
Demolished 1909

Architects: Cumberland & Ridout (firm)
Journal or book Year Month Page Vol. No.
Fred Cumberland : Building the Victorian Dream 1997 n/a 84,88
Parish and Cathedral of St. James' 1998 n/a var.