399 Bathurst Street
Type of Building:
Name of Building:
Toronto Western Hospital
North wing (by E.J. Lennox) completed in 1906. South wing (also by E.J. Lennox) completed in 1910. More additions followed between 1911 and 1923, partially designed by Lennox. The New Pavilion tower block added as centrepiece in 1936 (by Govan, Ferguson & Lindsay). The hospital expanded in the 1950s, slowly replacing the Bathurst wing. The last remaining portion of Lennox's building were demolished in 1992, and replaced by a parking lot.
Dunlop Farrow Inc. (firm)
Govan Ferguson Lindsay Kaminker....
Murphy Hilgers Architects (firm)