Architectural Index for Ontario

Information on Building Name: Badminton & Raquet Club of Toronto

Address: 25 St. Clair Avenue West
Type of Building: Clubhouses
Name of Building: Badminton & Raquet Club of Toronto
Notes: Originally the Toronto and York radial railway Company, and then the Deer park Carhouse and Shops. The Club purchased part of the site and buildings in 1924. They sold the Yonge Street footage, and access to the Club is now by a private driveway from St. Clair Avenue West.

Altered 1924

Architects: George, Moorehouse & King (firm)
Journal or book Year Month Page Vol. No.
Historical Walking Tour of Deer Park 1996 n/a 36-37