Architectural Index for Ontario

Information on Building Name: McLean House

Address: 2075 Bayview Avenue
Type of Building: Houses
Name of Building: McLean House
Notes: Built for James Stanley McLean (1876-1954) and initially known as "Bayview". Now owned by the Sunnybrook Health Science Centre, and rented out as a special events facility.

Building completed 1931

Architects: Arthur Eric
George, Moorehouse & King (firm)
Designers: Culham, Gordon
Journal or book Year Month Page Vol. No.
Canadian Aniques Collector 2002 Feb. 22-23 47 2
Estates of Old Toronto 1997 n/a 156-7
Globe & Mail 1982 Nov ? 20th
Globe & Mail 1983 May H23 Sat 14th
Journal of the Society for the Study 2001 n/a 33-42 26 1,2
Toronto Star 1982 Sept. H10 Sat. 25th
Year-Book 1933 n/a pl.6+