Architectural Index for Ontario

Information on Building Name: St. James-the-Less Chapel

Address: 635 Parliament Street
Type of Building: Churches
Name of Building: St. James-the-Less Chapel

Building completed 1857-1861
Officially opened 1861

Architects: Cumberland & Storm (firm)
Journal or book Year Month Page Vol. No.
Cabbagetown remembered 1984 n/a 76
Cabbagetown: The Story of... 1998 n/a 35
Fred Cumberland : Building the Victorian Dream 1997 n/a 140+
Globe & Mail 1992 Oct. A2 Wed. 14th
Iron: Cast and wrought iron in Canada.... 1982 n/a 105
Journal / Royal Architectural Institute of Canada 1958 Nov. 408 35 11
Parish and Cathedral of St. James' 1998 n/a var.