Architectural Index for Ontario

Information on Building Name: Beverley House

Address: 0 Richmond Street West
Type of Building: Houses
Name of Building: Beverley House
Notes: Demolished in 1912, it was replaced by the Methodist Book Room. The front door of the original Beverley House is now housed in the Canadiana Gallery of the Royal Ontario Museum.

Building completed c1812
Altered c1817
Demolished 1912

Journal or book Year Month Page Vol. No.
Toronto, 100 years of grandeur 1978 n/a 44-51