Architectural Index for Ontario

Information on Building Name: St. Patrick's Market

Address: 234 Queen Street West
Type of Building: Markets
Name of Building: St. Patrick's Market
Notes: Occupies no. 234-240 Queen Street West. The first market was built around 1845. The second market was built in 1854 and design by Thomas Young. The third (present) market was built 1912-1913 by City Architect G.F.W. Price.

Building completed c1854;1912

Architects: Price G.F.W.
Young Thomas
Journal or book Year Month Page Vol. No.
Lost Toronto : images of the city's past 1993 n/a 134-