Architectural Index for Ontario

Information on Building Name: St. James Cemetery

Address: 635 Parliament Street
Type of Building: Cemeteries
Name of Building: St. James Cemetery
Notes: Grounds laid out (designed) by John G. Howard, 1844. Iron fence and stone pillars designed by Darling and Pearson, 1905.

Foundation started 1845
Altered 1905

Architects: Darling & Pearson (firm)
Howard John
Journal or book Year Month Page Vol. No.
Cabbagetown remembered 1984 n/a 75-78
Parish and Cathedral of St. James' 1998 n/a 214+