25 St. Clair Avenue West
Type of Building:
Name of Building:
Badminton & Raquet Club of Toronto
Originally the Toronto and York radial railway Company, and then the Deer park Carhouse and Shops. The Club purchased part of the site and buildings in 1924. They sold the Yonge Street footage, and access to the Club is now by a private driveway from St. Clair Avenue West.
George, Moorehouse & King (firm)